Author Topic: Live GM Assistance - contact  (Read 15604 times)

Lineage2Ertheia

• Administrator
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
Live GM Assistance - contact
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:58:45 AM »
You can contact the GM for any issue or questions, for live conversation at

https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2ErtheiaGM
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 07:19:28 AM by Lineage2Ertheia »

ter4el

Re: Live GM Assistance - contact
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »
админ мне нужна ваша помощь  у меня не работал трейт и почта я не могу ни как передать вещи на другого персонажа! и решил скинуть вещи на пол  укромном углу и подобрать другим персонажем, как только я начал скидывать все скинул и вдруг они начали резко пропадать! лаг игры потому что другой перс подбежал и собрал все так что я его не видел вообще как так? как мне вернуть вещи? помогите!там был сет айдеоса пика дракона +20 45к мышиных монет! ник похитителя! " hhhhhhhhh" примерно столько букв ! верните вещи прошу! мой ник  Unlsex

darkinaz

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 11:11:18 PM »
Been jailed  on sunday and it said 1440mins for botting coz failed to press right button witch was blanc nor yes or no... contacted team straight away and all the help was given was contact gm in game...saw gm once in 4 days and still when tried to contact it couldn't because of global chat ban...when contacted again team through web got answer 12 ish hours after with solution to email gm... in game... that was 2 days ago still nothing l2 more or less all the time was on... so...is jailing is permanent to make you to get to a point for you to quit ???

Thank you Ayewii

Lineage2Ertheia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 06:45:32 PM »
send in game mail to gm, u might play in different time zone, also u dont get banned first time u press wrong answer, but after many times, so u ve been useing automated actions.

makos2012

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 06:37:15 PM »
Hey someone can help me I have a problem when I start the game after of the update l2 show me tgis msg ''smart guard updater'' one of download files has invalid digital signature. Please contact server administratior ASAP

lilscout

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 05:47:32 AM »
So I need a little help with logging in.  I can get the up-loader to work and I can get to the server selection screen but once I try to enter the server I get disconnected.  I was able to make it to the character creation screen yesterday before I had to go to bed but that's about as far as I made it but today I cant even get to that point.  I have noticed that the smart guard isn't loading each time as it was yesterday when I click on the start button after the updater is done.

-Kaspersky is uploaded and all of the L2 processes are trusted
-disabled Microsoft built in firewall
-No bot programs are loaded (been playing here before and I know better than that).

I have noticed I cant use TeamViewer from work to try to log in remotely.  For some reason I cant even enter my log in information, no idea why that wouldn't be allowed.

Lineage2Ertheia

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 07:46:17 AM »
what error u get?

1. disable all antivirus and custom firewalls.
2. if u have bot software or folder of bot software  might be detected (zranger folder process dll s)

smart guard isnt loading = something on ur pc is blocking it.

beware, kaspersky is crazy when put to maximum protection, so disable it, or configure it correctly, but disable it and see result.

also u need our full client from website (infinite odyssey) not some other client, so use our installer to check all files.

tzinaras

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 09:06:02 AM »
You can contact the GM for any issue or questions, for live conversation at

https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2MediaGM

man i have a problem now i take 1 banned from server but look in 2014 i open my first server ertheia and today i download infinity oddysea and  i have access in server without create characters ....

and i have the name Admin1 its my name in my server test  name ?? what wrong ?? and please unbanned me its not my fault that i thing its buget! the mysql
thnk you

ImShuffeling

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 06:50:32 AM »
Hi my character is stuck in a loop cnt move and use soe nothing could you move him please
by the way character name is Imshuffling
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:10:08 PM by ImShuffeling »

Geoking

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 05:55:23 PM »
hello, i dont remember my pin code and can u help me pls :( :( :( :( :( :(

BlackMagic25

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 10:15:39 PM »
Dont waste your time to talk here https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2MediaGM    0 response just waste of time...im waiting fot one sms 6 hours

diomidis

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 09:43:56 AM »
I am temporary banned and i want to ask how much time this lasts? because i was on other private server (h5) and i forgot openned the bot.Please answer me

bildukas20

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 04:31:32 PM »
Adm please tell me how to change that bloody pin?i dont remember my old one i cant play now:s

fael

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 02:24:08 PM »
hello dear GM.
dunno why, i tried to log in game and it says "ur acc has been temporaly banned", whats happen ? i dont use any bot, and i loged on last week and its all fine.

can u fix this to me plz ? tnks

login: fael

aimyne123

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 06:19:40 PM »
Hello admin can you port my char to town, since I tried to teleport seed of hellfire...I cant login my char anymore it always crashed

IGN: LeilaDeLima