Author Topic: exp from lvl 100 to max  (Read 2612 times)

RITERIS

exp from lvl 100 to max
« on: February 01, 2022, 02:05:04 PM »
Hi , why i get only 0,2% exp in every zones ( in some zones i get 0 exp ) Isnt this server high rates? or is it bug ? or there is zone where i can lvl up fast ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
Re: exp from lvl 100 to max
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 03:28:12 PM »
Hi , why i get only 0,2% exp in every zones ( in some zones i get 0 exp ) Isnt this server high rates? or is it bug ? or there is zone where i can lvl up fast ?

in lineage 2 , the closer your are to a mob level the more xp you get.

Depending of your level you must hunt in zones where the monster's level is close to yours so you do not get xp penalty.

At level 100, go to zones where monsters have level 100 + -5 levels for best xp bonus.  (alt b, teleports, special huntin zones)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RITERIS

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 03:34:08 PM »
Yes i tryed lvl 100+ mobs and i get almost 0 exp even if its literrally impossible to kill bom but when i killed i got like 0,5% exp its like this server from 100 lvl is 1% rates similar to global server lol , but il try again .. will try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 04:31:22 PM »
Yes i tryed lvl 100+ mobs and i get almost 0 exp even if its literrally impossible to kill bom but when i killed i got like 0,5% exp its like this server from 100 lvl is 1% rates similar to global server lol , but il try again .. will try.

where ?  xp ing here is extremly easy at lvl 100... go seed of hellfire , orbis, alt b special farming zones.
Make sure you are watching xp bar.

What is impossible to kill? mobs are extremly week at lvl 100 .

Garden genesis upper lvl 100 - > 0.5 -1% per mob.
https://gyazo.com/4e74e1a75f43bd761582827ff11c65b4

Enchanted valley 30% /mob , that s literraly 3-4 mobs for level up
https://gyazo.com/1df8ea374c68f55bf459479ac94aa5dc

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RITERIS

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 12:09:21 AM »
Sorry , but maybe you ddint check your server , if your admin dont know this yet , but now im lvl 107 and for 1 mob for example in blazing swamp i get from red mob gave my 1% exp ( RED mob) and its pvp server , how can i lvl up to max with items that are limited to 14 days and i cant farm good weapons ? even if i buy them they will be stock with 0+ and sa and other things. I talked with atleast 7 people they all sayd its not normal rates in pvp server and sayd that many people left this server because of some last update that im ( new player) already see why P.s im veteran l2 player and trust me know lot of things and how it needs to work. This server looks good but if i cant lvl up to max lvl and need to grind exp many days ? no i will become 1 of this people who left this server already its just bul... I dont even ask to reduce price of all items in shop and reduce damage in some areas. (INCREASE RATES IN SERVER!!)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Judie

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 12:39:02 AM »
I am sorry Lineage2Ertheia, but unfortunately I have to agree with RITERIS. I mean c'mon, if this is really High Rate server as you claim, then why mobs give low XP?

For example, why when as low level player you kill "Pink" mob you still gain level and a lot of XP, but when starting 104-105 you get only small amount of XP (0.30%-0.40%). I mean according to this server rates, we shouldn't be getting 0.30% because at this "rate' it will take weeks or even maybe few months to reach 125 level.

And I don't want to mention that each new players gets only 14 days of free items and epic jewel, that's great yeah. But, during those 14 days we should be at MAX level and have a decent gear. How are we supposed to reach max level within 14 days and have decent gear? Maybe that's why there are barely people playing this server.

I am Lineage 2 veteran and I do know how rates should be, also I've played this server when it was called Lineage2Media. I remember playing it and it was very good server until now.

Off-topic, why suddenly when server got updated we have to farm new currencies just to buy the same items as before? I remember Destruction Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade) used to cost only MC/Adene and Elcuym, now we have to farm Einhasad's Gold Coin too? Also, Shiny Elemental Shirt that costs almost 1 million Mouse Coins, really? I don't want to sound mean or rude, but please try to place yourself in players position and farm that kind amount of MC just to buy 1 item and don't forget that you need to buy scrolls too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
RITERIS,ryzemaster10,
No reactions

Riki

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 05:34:31 AM »
1) If you are a new player, you should not take 125 right away, since when you farm mobs lvl 5 lower than the character, you will receive a drop penalty and you won’t be able to normally kill mobs in high lvl zones with initial equipment
2) For experience, there is a scroll and a rune (slow only at 109-110 lvl and 124-125  lvl)
3) Not all zones have a lot of experience from mobs
4) Read the guides and watch the video how and what to do
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Lineage2Ertheia,
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 06:31:01 AM »
Sorry , but maybe you ddint check your server , if your admin dont know this yet , but now im lvl 107 and for 1 mob for example in blazing swamp i get from red mob gave my 1% exp ( RED mob) and its pvp server , how can i lvl up to max with items that are limited to 14 days and i cant farm good weapons ? even if i buy them they will be stock with 0+ and sa and other things. I talked with atleast 7 people they all sayd its not normal rates in pvp server and sayd that many people left this server because of some last update that im ( new player) already see why P.s im veteran l2 player and trust me know lot of things and how it needs to work. This server looks good but if i cant lvl up to max lvl and need to grind exp many days ? no i will become 1 of this people who left this server already its just bul... I dont even ask to reduce price of all items in shop and reduce damage in some areas. (INCREASE RATES IN SERVER!!)

1. Leveling /xp has dynamic rates, it`s relativly quick , depending on the zone you can get big drops/lower xp, or higher xp /lower drops . You must explore and find the zone most suitable for your needs.
2. Hunting grounds give you precious resources,  some even better then lvl 120+ zones. (blazing swamp, atelia ) so simply getting max level should not be a priority . (also you can block level using .cfg and turning block xp on)
3. there are cheap runes and scrolls in shop that boost xp up to 400% or more if that is what you need, making reaching 120+ extremly fast and easy.

=====

Increasing xp is not an issue, but you stated at level 100 you get no xp, when in fact you get 30% / mob in enchanted valley. It will take you few hours at the best xp spot to get max level, not even days. The xp rates are dynamic, if you need 100 mobs for lvl up from 107-108, u need around 100 also from 109-110 , a bit more at 111 and so on , which is literally minutes of farm.

Why not simply x10 current xp u might ask, or start at lvl 125 ? why xp at all? simply put because starting with lvl 85 , the monsters start dropping special items that you can use to equip yourself. Chasing level if you are not geared already is not a good choice, each zone (starting at 105  especially)  gives you special resources for that level range, so more mobs you kill more resources you get. There is a drop penalty if you are much higher then the monsters or much lower, so ideally is to keep a level close to the area of hunting.

There are many areas, explore them (alt b special farming zone) and find the one most suitable for you.

Some areas give insane xp but low drops, other zones normal drops, normal xp, other zones high drop but low xp.
In the comming weeks we will make clear categories in this way , alltough this is a high rate server which has all aspects of l2 including exploring, crafting, raiding , not just pvp. 

We will make a new category at teleport called "leveling" so players get to the best xp reward zones if they chose so, because leveling should not take days here, meaning i believe you simply do not know what zone gives best xp and maybe you go to zones that are bad for xp.

Xp is not linear, 107 might be harder then 110 ...  Getting to 125 is not hard, if you know where to go hunting, but we will boost xp if needed, alltough i believe the issue is that you are new and not familiar with what zones give the best xp rewards and need to simply explore.

Also there are items in shop that boost xp rate by up to 400%.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 07:52:35 AM by Lineage2Ertheia »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Riki,RITERIS,Bullet,
No reactions

RITERIS

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 11:41:58 AM »
When you planing to do leveling zone update?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ryzemaster10

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 02:45:09 PM »
I am sorry Lineage2Ertheia, but unfortunately I have to agree with RITERIS. I mean c'mon, if this is really High Rate server as you claim, then why mobs give low XP?

For example, why when as low level player you kill "Pink" mob you still gain level and a lot of XP, but when starting 104-105 you get only small amount of XP (0.30%-0.40%). I mean according to this server rates, we shouldn't be getting 0.30% because at this "rate' it will take weeks or even maybe few months to reach 125 level.

And I don't want to mention that each new players gets only 14 days of free items and epic jewel, that's great yeah. But, during those 14 days we should be at MAX level and have a decent gear. How are we supposed to reach max level within 14 days and have decent gear? Maybe that's why there are barely people playing this server.

I am Lineage 2 veteran and I do know how rates should be, also I've played this server when it was called Lineage2Media. I remember playing it and it was very good server until now.

Off-topic, why suddenly when server got updated we have to farm new currencies just to buy the same items as before? I remember Destruction Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade) used to cost only MC/Adene and Elcuym, now we have to farm Einhasad's Gold Coin too? Also, Shiny Elemental Shirt that costs almost 1 million Mouse Coins, really? I don't want to sound mean or rude, but please try to place yourself in players position and farm that kind amount of MC just to buy 1 item and don't forget that you need to buy scrolls too...

Youre a veteran but dont know that you are able to get 400% extra xp from consumables section in the alt b shop? takes 2 seconds to scroll down and see them. When i came back 3 days ago i leveled from 114 to 117 in like 2/3 hours, without using the freya scrolls for extra 200% xp or something... its not difficult at all.

Theres literally 0 problems with getting xp, only issue is theres no other people to party with when you are struggling in a zone by yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2022, 08:35:28 AM »
Please keep on topic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Soltkreig

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2022, 06:03:36 PM »
But mobs give less xp like 0.2% xp points at 120 + it can be increased making the high lvl mobs over 120 giving x3 or x4 xp than what exists now is consider nothing but it will help with lvling
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2022, 06:58:46 AM »
But mobs give less xp like 0.2% xp points at 120 + it can be increased making the high lvl mobs over 120 giving x3 or x4 xp than what exists now is consider nothing but it will help with lvling

Are you using xp runes or scrolls from alt b shop ? They boost xp up to 4x or more
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Soltkreig

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2022, 04:30:55 PM »
yes and it's very slow over 120 + very slow alot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2022, 07:24:17 AM »
yes and it's very slow over 120 + very slow alot

ok, we will consider increasing it further, also specify area where it was tried please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions