Author Topic: Jewels  (Read 824 times)

Amduscias

Jewels
« on: December 10, 2021, 03:16:19 PM »
       After beeing abscent from the game for quite some time ,I recently read the latest patch notes which inform of a greatly increased chance of success in compounding lesser jewels. Though there has indeed been an increase in that success rate ,Failure is still often and very annoying after having spent quite some time and effort in the gathering of the requested materials. The price of the latter has also been increased possibly as a consequent of their success increase in compound. My suggestion is this , Up the price of the jewels to whatever amount you see fit and make the compound rate of All level Jewels 100%.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Riki

Re: Jewels
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 03:54:25 PM »
I see you are the most cunning. Everyone did it with a chance like now and you want 100%. Go farm for compound like everyone else and do not run do not kill PVE characters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amduscias

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 05:27:45 PM »
    Do you want to continue this conversation here on how you and the rest of you did that farming?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Riki

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 12:08:06 AM »
With a person who does not understand the mechanics of the game, I have nothing to talk about.Ask your friends how they farming
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 04:09:54 PM »
       After beeing abscent from the game for quite some time ,I recently read the latest patch notes which inform of a greatly increased chance of success in compounding lesser jewels. Though there has indeed been an increase in that success rate ,Failure is still often and very annoying after having spent quite some time and effort in the gathering of the requested materials. The price of the latter has also been increased possibly as a consequent of their success increase in compound. My suggestion is this , Up the price of the jewels to whatever amount you see fit and make the compound rate of All level Jewels 100%.

We will maybe add instead of compound npc upgrade like for superior jewels.

Upping 100% success rate would make them worthless.
As is on official max chance is 10% at lvl 1, at us starts at 90%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amduscias

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2021, 07:46:10 PM »
        Why worthless? Their cost of production would be what it would be.  And btw since you mention the percentage of succcess for a lvl2 compound can you tell us the %success for lvl3 4 and 5?
      Ps. Adding an npc would be a great idea.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 10:46:59 PM by Amduscias »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions