Author Topic: Olympiad  (Read 811 times)

Amduscias

Olympiad
« on: February 08, 2022, 04:53:34 PM »
     First of all I would like to make the same suggestion I did in another topic concerning mana points in events. The spawning of feohs at 50% of their mp. Whereas a tyrr warrior can use max energy to restore his hp completely , a feoh has to compete at the 50% of his mp. Maybe having all classes spawn in the olympiad with full cp/hp/mp ?
     Secondly, since this is a private server where you can adjust all settings of the game as you wish could you make it possible for a charakter to compete in the Olympiad with his dual class? The hero status ofc obtainable only with the class the appropriate number of matches was won.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:22:13 PM by Amduscias »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Riki

Re: Olympiad
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 12:01:50 AM »
Stop writing nonsense. Let's turn off skill mana shield then? because others don’t have this. Each class has its own skills, no one cares that you don’t have the regen mp skill. At the Olympiad, everything works well, nothing needs to be changed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amduscias

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 01:52:09 AM »
    I did not ask for your opinion ,poor as it may be, but the game masters. Furthermore I did not suggest any skills to be removed as you so ridiculously proposed ,only for the equal spawning of All classes. And if you had anything of importance to say ,you would have read me more carefully and would have kept your mouth shut.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:58:39 AM by Amduscias »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Riki

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 07:08:28 AM »
If you do not understand anything in the game, then do not write any nonsense suggesting that the GM adjust the game for you alone. Everything works as it should. Everyone is fine except you, so hide in the farthest corner and sit there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Riki

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 07:07:38 PM »
For stupid suggestions, I repeat for the last time EVERYTHING WORKS EXCELLENT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amduscias

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 01:40:50 AM »
 You ... repeat?...Who do you think you are ...repeating your own conclusions  ... You deem yourself to be the game master here?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 02:48:27 AM by Amduscias »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions