Author Topic: any plans for a mid rate server?  (Read 4197 times)

IPBs

any plans for a mid rate server?
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:10:10 PM »
hi there. your server is unique around the world and there are many players out there that wanna play on a GoD mid rate (or low) server. We're bored from the pay2win system on official servers!!

so, are there any plans of a mid rate or low rate infinite odyssey server ??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arkanoid

Re: any plans for a mid rate server?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:33:39 PM »
Maybe gm wont like as i speak about this,but there is other server already,just waiting for update.Now will it be high rate,mid ,or low,idk that,but i really cant wait for him to lunch it again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lineage2Media/?ref=bookmarks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 01:10:18 PM »
yes, but for that need lots of time, since mid rate needs most quests working, testing a quest , fixing can take at least hours, so it s huge content.

there might be some mid rate gods out there, but in terms of gameplay there is no god private server with real god game mechanics as we have.

what we miss for a mid rate is really the quests/instances needed mostly, retail drops and we done, but these are most time consuming.

testing the god game mechanics and makeing them took 2 years of daily 8-16hrs of work, no exagerations.

that is why all other servers just chose to make client compatible with new chronicle every 6 months, but their core is freya or hi5 like e or t.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

arxontas

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 06:49:23 PM »
Is it a good idea to change the rate on this server and make it something like 100x? For those that donate and want to go asap max lvl with full items you could add an xp bonus item together with their packet. For rest new ppl (newbies) lower rate is ok since it makes them having the goal of lvl up while farming their stuff.

Since newbies now need some days for farm, going 100+ so fast without gear makes them get bored or believe that server is so  much farm. But if they are on lvling mode they dont think about farming. They do it at the same time as lvling. Trust me , its pscycological :P.

Even with 100x u go max lvl fast anyway. Just saying an idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arkanoid

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »
And that will be fair to new players?,when they find out that all of us who currently play here gather our items and lvl very fast,while they will need to farm xxx longer to get on our lvl,i not think is fair.
And ur advice will also make a huge gap beside farmers and donators,currently every farmer can farm in pretty fast time all items what have some donator,if it will be how u say(as i understand),donators will be ''pro'' players,just because have full items,and farmers will forever be farmers,like in offi servers,pure example,not surprised on fact that they losing players,on their forum,some players advise merge more servers into one,as they have low population.
Here who is pro player,he is really pro,donation wont make u better than others,just give u fast items,nothing else,and that is i think more respected than anything else,because not everyone can afford donation,and everyone would like to have equal chances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 08:44:18 PM »
if we make mid rate server, will be a hardcore hard farming grinding server, depending on quests, etc, but that maybe in the future, as is we have tons to do with this server.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

arxontas

• Dark Lord
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 10:27:19 PM »
Ok forget about the xp boost with donate. I think thats mistake.

I just said an advice cause 900x gathers many "tourists" in server. Tourists make char, log in, checking all the items, check what they farm in 4-5 hours, then calculate that they need so many more days then logout. But if they have to lvl up a bit harder , they dont focus straight away to the fact that they need to farm.

Something like 100x is high again. You go again 100+ lvl in 1-2 days. We just avoid the tourists. I have kicked 100 ppl + bots in 50 days in clan. Whoever is going to stay a bit more will be revealed if he has spent 2 days for lvl and stuff.

I dont understand how what i said has to do anything with that thing with the farmers - donators gap you said. You make things to complicated. I agree with what you say but i dont know how it has connection with a 100x rate.

Anyway as gm said this is the last thing and for far future. So lets forget it for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions