Author Topic: Hello friends  (Read 1065 times)

Imuabil

Hello friends
« on: January 13, 2017, 01:08:50 PM »
Hi. I am a player of Core server, Lineage 2 europe,an active pvp server. I saw all these bonuses from this server,items,boss jewels,high rate xp,pvp server. I was curious if the server is up,if there are still players to be played with,that sort of stuff. I would like to get some updates about the server from someone who-s not going to troll, who will take it serious :) Thanks

Things i would like to know : - What is the maximum enchant rate on weapons/armor ( Safe enchants )
- What-s the maximum level of enchant for skills,what are percentages ( aproximately )
-What is the maximum level on the server and how fast can you achieve 99 / 101
-How is the community,hero status ( is it being controled by top clans,or anyone can achieve hero ? )
-Is the server ruled by instances inside towns either,or are there any pve zones usefull to grind daily ?
-Does it has the latest Helios update also ?
-I was seeing some Coin system donation,it-s quite easy to achieve big items,if you donate. On CORE,if you donate 1000 euro,you barely get 2 epic jewels,or 2 lvl 5 brooch jewels like Obsidian/Diamond.
-Which are the " broken classes " ? Are yulls op on this server also just like they are on mine,or it-s a bit more balanced between Othells/Yulls/Feoh.
-Are dragons being farmed and if yes,is there any pvp battle for them or are they being farmed public,with help from the top clans ?

Regards,
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:24:45 PM by Imuabil »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arkanoid

Re: Hello friends
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 11:38:17 PM »