Author Topic: New server or reopening  (Read 2150 times)

OpaDzhigurda

New server or reopening
« on: February 09, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »
Hi to all. It is not a secret, that server is dead. Please, give us a new server with same updates, with same stuff. We want to play with a huge online, because it has sense and it gives us trading with each other. And it makes more fun of course.
We just need a new server or reopening with same gameplay. But with a good online. I`m sure, that a lot of people think the same. New start, new advertisment, new people. It would work with your server, because it is one of the best.
Waiting for your answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LadyLimit

Re: New server or reopening
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 10:56:55 AM »
It is not a secret, that server is dead.
Biggest secret ever fo me. Disagrees with this. I see new people every hour and i'm started play here 2 days ago.
We want to play with a huge online, because it has sense and it gives us trading with each other.
Want to see biggest online ever? Do it by yourself. Share link in socialnetworks, start streaming. With items u have trouble to sell/buy/wtt?
It would work with your server, because it is one of the best.
Nope.
p.s. хочешь вайп вали в русскую помойку, где вайпятся по кд.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OpaDzhigurda

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »
Я поэтому и хочу, чтобы здесь сделали вайп, потому что иностранные серваки живут в разы дольше, особенно этот. Поэтому если этот сделает вайп, то тут будет дохера народу. А если начинать сейчас хоть что-то делать, то нет смысла, потому что народ валит чаще всего на только только открывшиеся серваки. Подумай, что ты говоришь
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OpaDzhigurda

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 05:11:12 PM »
No answer, no hope. Ok, bye=)
friendly