Author Topic: Circle around the character Fix - for those who have this issue  (Read 4946 times)

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
Circle around the character Fix - for those who have this issue
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:10:37 PM »
Alt + Shift + R  = try this first.

--
this happens usualy because you have some game recording software in the background interfering with the game. stop it and restart game, or if problem persists just delete options.ini from system-en folder of the game, to  reset your settings.

A. Easy solution 1: in the upper part of the right side the small map that comes out, place it towards the edge of the game window, do not see that mini map and solve that. The error is produced by the mini map that is in the window above the right side.

==============

B.If anyone encounters a visual bug showing a circle around the character, he issue is caused by directx not beeing the latest, installing newest directx can help:

Directx download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Visual circle around character:

NOTE: after change of video card, or any system hardware, just delete system-en folder and use our updater to get fresh files , so the configuration is refreshed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:32:52 PM by Lineage2Ertheia »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Akai

Re: Circle around the character Fix - for those who have this issue
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:16:04 AM »
happend to me once when i was recording the game, then went alt tab while it still recording and when i came back had this circle
fixed it just by restarting the game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supafly

Re: Circle around the character Fix - for those who have this issue
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 02:48:55 AM »
I have latest dx installed and video card is up to date but this happens to me a lot, only fix is closing client. :/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions