Author Topic: Ban players  (Read 622 times)

Bullet

Ban players
« on: April 03, 2024, 07:25:27 PM »
These characters kill all pve, kill online on the server, they imagine themselves to be GM and decide for everyone what they want and how to play, I suggest punishing them for disrespecting new and old players. there are very few people on the server for these characters, they do not allow many players to develop, and they kick people off the server, I ask the Administrator to pay attention to them and punish them as much as possible.

Эти персонажи убивают всех pve, убивают онлайн на сервере, они воображают себя GM и решают за всех, чего они хотят и как играть, я предлагаю наказать их за неуважение к новым и старым игрокам. из-за этих персонажей на сервере очень мало людей, они не дают развиваться многим игрокам и выгоняют людей с сервера, я прошу Администратора обратить на них внимание и максимально наказать.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:00:21 PM by Bullet »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
kimi,
No reactions
No reactions

tuxevil

Re: Ban players
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 07:37:06 PM »
Bonnita is missing in the list
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
kimi,
No reactions
No reactions

Bullet

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:59:24 PM »
I haven't seen him go around killing everyone indiscriminately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tuxevil

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 09:49:38 PM »
I haven't seen him go around killing everyone indiscriminately.

Becouse he is not killing you doesnt means he is not doing it, or we are voting for players that only kill you?

So you want support to ban players that are bothering you only, like you are something special and we all need to protect you?

If you are doing this, do it well, not just for your own interest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
kimi,
No reactions

Bullet

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 10:43:53 PM »
I repeat once again, I am conducting this survey because these players are killing all the pve on the server and trying to lower the number of people on the server, not because they did something to me.
I put him on the list.

And I will say for the future, if you start saying something against me, I repeat, I do not kill people unless they declare war on me, and I do not have a clan war, I am a peaceful player if no one touches me, and I do not touch anyone. I give people the opportunity to dress up so that they have someone to play with and fight in pvp

Pvp is enough, there is 1. clan war, 2. castle capture, 3. Olympics, 4 TVT and the last hero, and 5 sort out your problems with each other, if you have problems with someone, you do not need to take revenge on everyone, other players are not to blame.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:23:24 PM by Bullet »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bullet

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 11:56:44 PM »
Come on guys, this is how I propose to do it and the admin will like it, the 1st🥇 place, who has more votes gets a week ban, the 2nd🥈 place, gets 5 days ban, the 3rd🥉 place, 3 days ban, and the 4th🏅 place, 1 day.  A fair decision. :)

Голосование продлится до 8 апреля
The voting will last until April 8
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 12:03:53 PM by Bullet »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 01:54:20 PM »
no one is allowed to threaten people with ban or other things or impersonate a gm, please add screens with players that do so
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions