Author Topic: r99 to r110 upgrade at tavern  (Read 994 times)

ryzemaster10

r99 to r110 upgrade at tavern
« on: February 19, 2022, 02:38:58 PM »
Noticed that if i was to upgrade my old r99 gear thats outdated now to r110, it would probably loose its lindvior appearance? That cost quite a lot back in day and I would like to keep it.

If the appearance is not transferred i would suggest that it does.  Since enchantments stay i think so should apperance and the attributes etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lineage2Ertheia

• Community Manager
    • Lineage 2 Ertheia PVP Server
Re: r99 to r110 upgrade at tavern
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 02:49:50 PM »
Noticed that if i was to upgrade my old r99 gear thats outdated now to r110, it would probably loose its lindvior appearance? That cost quite a lot back in day and I would like to keep it.

If the appearance is not transferred i would suggest that it does.  Since enchantments stay i think so should apperance and the attributes etc.

This is an old issue (same as it was on official before appearances were removed), and i agree appearances should be kept. A ticket will be made to be included in future updates. At this time IT IS NOT kept, be aware. Everything else, enchantments, attributes, augments STAY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
ryzemaster10,
No reactions

ryzemaster10

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 04:45:29 PM »
Ok yeah thank god i checked with you before doing it, i do not want to loose my lindvior apperance:O

Thanks, hopefully it will be sorted soonish so i can upgrade my gear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ryzemaster10

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 04:47:59 PM »
Also would like to suggest maybe as a hotfix a new item which you can use on armor to transfer the appearance to it? so you can take off appearance from armor, and put it back on later.

Im just thinking god knows when this issue will be fixed as its not priority, and id like to upgrade my gear, without loosing the apperance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions